TankerTrackers.com is proud to have something to offer both the consumer marketplace and corporations. Here is how our service offering is set up at the moment:
In addition to our free tier, we have a Premium subscription ($49.99/mo or $499/year), which gives members access to the following:
- Weekly EIA Forecasts,
- Weekly and/or monthly Import/Export Reports for a select group of countries,
- Regular updates on ongoing geopolitical conflicts,
- SMS Notifications in a multitude of opt-in categories,
- ... and much more!
Here ara a number of free public samples of the kinds of posts you can expect as part of a Premium subscription:
- Investigation: Whose Oil Did Italy's ENI Reject? (Published Jun 24, 2019)
- The Most Sophisticated Series of Ship-to-Ship Transfers We've Ever Seen (Published Jul 31, 2019)
- Our Coverage of the Adrian Darya-1 (Published Sep 11, 2019)
- USA, Week Ending February 28th, 2020 (updated 2020-03-09) (Published Mar 2, 2020)
- EIA Forecast For Week Ending February 21st, 2020 (Published Feb 24, 2020)
- Venezuelan Oil Exports In Limbo (Published Mar 4, 2020)
- Promotional Example: January 2019 Crude Oil Export Report (Published Jul 17, 2019)
- Khurais & The Tilted Compass (Published Sep 20, 2019)
- Live Premium Blog: Iran's Gasoline Exports To Venezuela (updated 2020-06-27) (Published May 13, 2020)
In addition to the research data and news stories that we produce for our website's subscribers, we also offer a variety of research services for corporate customers. The two primary services that we are able to provide on short notice are:
Detailed voyage data of crude oil and gas condensate exports from the countries we track (see below). This includes vessel name and IMO number, barrel count estimate, port and country of departure and arrival; along with date of departure. Subterfuge investigations: We analyze AIS maritime data, satellite imagery and any additional sources to help fill in the gap of what a vessel does when trying to avoid detection. This service helps maritime risk and insurance companies rank vessels by risk.
Please note that these services are exclusively available to corporate clients. As such, please contact us from an e-mail owned by your corporation. E-mails from publicly available domains will be ignored.
Kindly contact us at email@example.com to seek a quotation. Please state your company name and service you are interested in. Also note that we offer other services as well, which can be customized based on your request(s).
At the moment, the countries we track are:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Sudan