TankerTrackers.com is proud to have something to offer both the consumer marketplace and corporations. Here is how our service offering is set up at the moment:
Our consumer plan is a subscription, costing $99.99 per month or $999 per year. It gives members access to the following:
- Weekly EIA Forecasts,
- Regularly updated data portal,
- Weekly and/or monthly Import/Export Reports for a select group of countries,
- Regular updates on ongoing geopolitical conflicts,
- SMS Notifications in a multitude of opt-in categories,
- ... and much more!
Here are a number of free public samples of the kinds of posts you can expect as part of a subscription:
- Investigation of the EMERALD (9231224) tanker (Published 1 year ago)
- Reconstruction of Events: 2 Million Barrels of Suspected Iranian Crude Oil Seized by the US Department of Justice (Published 1 year ago)
- January 2019 Crude Oil Export Report (Published 3 years ago)
- CALLIOP: The VLCC we Identified in Venezuela Loading Oil on Behalf of Iran (Published 1 year ago)
- Live Premium Blog: Iran's Gasoline Exports To Venezuela (updated 2020-06-27) (Published 2 years ago)
- BREAKING NEWS: A VLCC Departs From The Unlikeliest of Places (Published 2 years ago)
- Attempting To Cross Two Oceans Undetected (Published 2 years ago)
- EIA Forecast For Week Ending February 21st, 2020 (Published 2 years ago)
- Israel Just Imported Crude Oil From.... (Published 3 years ago)
In addition to the research data and news stories that we produce for our website's subscribers, we also have a corporate subscription plan which provides far more detail and granularity in our data portal. Corporate subscribers are able to see details regarding the individual vessels involved in our reports. Please contact us for a quote.
We also offer a variety of research services for corporate customers. The two primary services that we are able to provide on short notice are:
Detailed voyage data of crude oil and gas condensate exports from the countries we track (see below). This includes vessel name and IMO number, barrel count estimate, port and country of departure and arrival; along with date of departure. Subterfuge investigations: We analyze AIS maritime data, satellite imagery and any additional sources to help fill in the gap of what a vessel does when trying to avoid detection. This service helps maritime risk and insurance companies rank vessels by risk.
Please note that these services are exclusively available to corporate clients. As such, please contact us from an e-mail owned by your corporation. E-mails from publicly available or anonymous domains will be ignored.
Kindly contact us at email@example.com to seek a quotation. Please state your company name and service you are interested in. Also note that we offer other services as well, which can be customized based on your request(s).
At the moment, the countries we track are:
- Ecuador (since 2021-02-01)
- Gabon (since 2018-12-01)
- Guyana (since 2020-01-20)
- Iran (since 2018-04-02)
- Iraq (N) (since 2017-09-25)
- Iraq (S) (since 2017-03-01)
- Kazakhstan (since 2021-01-02)
- Kuwait (since 2017-03-11)
- Libya (since 2018-04-01)
- Nigeria (since 2018-11-01)
- Oman (since 2017-03-01)
- Russia (since 2021-01-01)
- Saudi Arabia (since 2017-03-01)
- Sudan (since 2018-10-05)
- USA (since 2018-06-01)
- Venezuela (since 2018-06-01)
- Yemen (since 2019-01-06)